Saturday, October 29, 2011

My everday FOTD with the 88 warm palette


I know I said that I would be blogging everday, but unfortunately I lied....:( To make up for it I filmed a couple Youtube Videos...first ones ever.  I'll attach one at the bottom of this post, my clip on bangs and 88 palette rave.  I also point out the colors I used for todays look in the video.  The last few days have been quite busy, I made cupcakes for my daughters preschool Harvest Party and getting everyone ready for Halloween.  She's decided on being Princess Aurora from 'Sleeping Beauty' and my son is going as Yoda...super excited to take them out trick or treating, they are finally at an age where it will be more fun:)


I found a new HG product...seriously its amazing...drumroll...Rimmel stay matte powder in transparent.  This sets my makeup without looking cakey and keeps my face shine-free for pretty much the entire day.


Anyways since I'm kind of rambling I'll get to the point.  This is my everyday face, my new thing is using brown gel liner to define my eyes instead of black, I find it gives more of a natural look and compliments the green in my eyes.  For this look I used varying gold shadows and did a simple cat eye lining half of the lower lid.  If I'm emphasizing my eyes I like to keep the lips and cheeks minimal, so I just used chapstick and light handed blush.


This Fall the palette I am reaching for over and over again...is the 88 warm palette.  You can order them from Coastal Scents and BH cosmetics etc.  I usually just order them off of Ebay since you can find them for much cheaper, I only paid $10 for mine and that included shipping.  I love the wide variety of neutral shades, I'm big on the browns, coppers and golds.  So if you don't own it already I definitely recommend you pick one up.






Products Used:

FACE


L'oreal Bare Naturale Mineral foundation Light Ivory
Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer Light
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder Transparent


EYES

88 warm palette: 
dark gold all over lid
light matte brown in crease and on bottom lashline
shimmery medium brown on half of lid
matte cream for highlight
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips brown gel liner on upper and half of lower lid


BROWS

Billie clear mascara as brow gel
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips brown gel liner
88 warm palette:
light matte brown


CHEEKS

Nars Super Orgasm blush


LIPS


Burts Bee's chapstick

 

 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...